Overview* This release is available on the release-candidate firmware release channel.
- [UAP] Improve auto-channel in 2.4 GHz.
- [UAP] Improve wireless downlink connectivity with non-native management VLANs.
- [UAP] DHCP optimization.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- Controller version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).
UAP-AC-Lite/LR/Pro/M/M-PRO/IW | md5sum | sha256sum
UAP-HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG | md5sum | sha256sum