Overview* This release is only for the following models:
We realize that the version string on this release is lower than our previous beta release. The reason for this tag being released to beta is that we are trying to release some bug fixes for QCA AP's to the public (Official).
Thank you for being a great beta community!
- [UAP-Gen2/3] Improve DHCP reliability.
- [UAP-Gen2/3] Improve stability by reducing memory leaks.
- [UAP-Gen2/3] Improve WiFi stability.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- Application version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).
UAP-AC-Lite/LR/Pro/M/M-PRO/IW | md5sum | sha256sum
UAP-HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG | md5sum | sha256sum