Overview* This release is available on the Release Candidate release channel.
* This release is only for the U6-Lite and U6-LR.
- [U6-LR] Improve HE160 performance.
- [U6] Improve connectivity with IOT devices on 2.4 GHz.
- [U6] Improve compatibility with Shelly WiFi clients.
- [U6] Improve stability under high load.
- [U6] Improve connectivity with 11ax clients.
- [UAP] Improve stability.
- [UAP] Improve BLE discovery.
- [UAP] Reduce log spam when there are no LLDP neighbors.
- [UAP] Reduce DHCP timeouts and failures when using a non-UniFi DHCP server.
- [UAP] Improve guest portal stability.
- [U6] Fix Minimum data rate not working.
- [UAP] Fix issue with some config changes requiring a reboot to take effect.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- Controller version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).
U6-Lite | md5sum | sha256sum
U6-LR | md5sum | sha256sum