- [UAP-MTK] Improve 2.4GHz auto-channel selection.
- [UAP-MTK] Improve WiFi connectivity.
- [UAP-MTK] Improve overall stability.
- [UAP-MTK] Improve bluetooth bridge (used to link UniFi Protect Bluetooth devices)
- [U6-Lite/LR] Improve radar detection.
- [U6-LR] Always enable encrypted netconsole logging.
- [UAP-MTK] Fix adoption failure issue.
- [UAP-MTK] Fix PMF connectivity issue
- [UAP-MTK] Fix LED issue.
- [UAP-MTK] Fix client can't obtain IP address on VLAN SSID issue.
- [U6-Lite/LR] Fix WPA3 SAE connectivity issue.
- [U6-Lite/LR] Fix standalone mode issue.
- [U6-LR] Fix 2.4GHz device periodical disconnection issue.
Additional informationPlease report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- Controller version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).
UAP-nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD/BeaconHD | md5sum | sha256sum
U6-Lite | md5sum | sha256sum
U6-LR | md5sum | sha256sum