- [U6-LR] Improve HE160 performance.
- [U6] Improve compatibility with Shelly WiFi clients.
- [UAP-MTK/U6] Improve connectivity with IOT devices on 2.4 GHz.
- [UAP-MTK] Improve stability when using Wireless RADIUS-assigned VLANs.
- [UAP-MTK] Improve connectivity when WPA3 transition mode is enabled.
- [UAP-MTK] Improve connectivity with Proxy ARP enabled.
- [UAP-MTK] Improve connection time.
- [UAP] Improve stability.
- [UAP] Improve BLE discovery.
- [UAP] Reduce log spam when there are no LLDP neighbors.
- [U-LTE] Improve stability.
- [USW-Pro] Enlarge queue size of DHCP Snooping
- [USW-Agg-Pro] Update the SKU name to USW-Pro-Aggregation.
- [USW-Agg] Improve SFP module compatibility.
- [USW-MC] Improve BT PoE compatibility.
- [USW] Enable syslog encryption for USW-Agg, USW-Agg-Pro, and USW-Flex-XG.
- [HW] Improve controller connectivity when DNS hostnames are used.
- [UAP-nanoHD/FlexHD/BeaconHD] Fix channels 100-144 for Australia.
- [U-LTE] Fix U-LTE occasionally failing to boot properly after a factory reset.
- [USW-G2/16/26/48-POE] Fix disabled port when SNMP community string length is 20.
- [USW-Agg] Fix switch auto-negotiating to 1G on a 10G port after a reboot.
- [USW-Flex-XG] Fix static IP configuration issue.
- [USP-PDU-Pro] Fix power ports cycling on a cold boot on early EA units.
- [USP-PDU-Pro] Fix the uplink and improve topology view.
- [USW] Fix night mode trigger time being inconsistent with actual time.
Additional informationPlease report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- Controller version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).
UAP-AC-Lite/LR/Pro/M/M-PRO/IW | md5sum | sha256sum
UAP-HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG | md5sum | sha256sum
UAP-nanoHD/IW-HD/FlexHD/BeaconHD | md5sum | sha256sum
U6-Lite | md5sum | sha256sum
U6-LR | md5sum | sha256sum
U-LTE/U-LTE-Pro | md5sum | sha256sum
US-8/16/24/48/###W | md5sum | sha256sum
US-L2-POE | md5sum | sha256sum
US-16-XG | md5sum | sha256sum
US-XG-6POE/USW-Pro/USW-Pro-POE/USW-Enterprise-24-PoE | md5sum | sha256sum
USW-Pro-Aggregation/USW-Enterprise-48-PoE/USW-EnterpriseXG-24 | md5sum | sha256sum
USW-Aggregation | md5sum | sha256sum
USW-Flex-XG | md5sum | sha256sum
USW-Industrial/USC-8 | md5sum | sha256sum
USW-Flex/USP-RPS | md5sum | sha256sum
USP-PDU-Pro | md5sum | sha256sum
USW-16/24/48-POE/USW-24-48/USW-Lite-8/16-POE/USW-Mission-Critical | md5sum | sha256sum
USW-Multi | md5sum | sha256sum