- Improve application startup stability.
- Fix issue where Peak Upload / Download Usage was reversed in Internet Settings.
- Fix device Isolation feature not working on UDM-Pro-SE consoles.
Additional informationPlease report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
(Recommended) - Create an up-to-date backup before upgrading your UniFi Network Application settings in the event any issues are encountered.
- Existing UniFi Network Applications must be on one of the following versions in order to upgrade directly to this version:
6.3.51 and earlier 6.3.x versions.
6.2.26 and earlier 6.2.x versions.
6.1.71 and earlier 6.1.x versions.
6.0.45 and earlier 6.0.x versions.
5.14.25 and earlier 5.14.x versions.
5.13.33 and earlier 5.13.x versions.
5.12.72 and earlier 5.12.x versions.
5.11.52 and earlier 5.11.x versions.
5.10.27 and earlier 5.10.x versions.
5.9.33 and earlier 5.9.x versions.
5.8.30 and earlier 5.8.x versions.
5.7.28 and earlier 5.7.x versions.
5.6.42 and earlier 5.6.x versions.
Most earlier versions are also supported for direct upgrade, going back to 3.1.0.
- UniFi Network Application updates may cause your adopted devices to reprovision.
- An updated/current version of Java 8 must be installed on the system hosting the UniFi Network Application. Java 9 and later are not yet supported.
- As of UniFi Network Application version 5.9, if using Cloud Access, the host system/device requires outbound 8883/tcp to be open/unrestricted. Find up-to-date port requirements here.
- Minimum supported device firmware for U6-Series devices is 5.29.0, UAP/USW is 4.0.9, and for USG it's 4.4.34.
- If you have any 'service dns forwarding options' configuration defined in config.gateway.json, it will overwrite the provisioning of statically defined name servers, leaving you with no DNS. Either remove the 'service dns forwarding options' portion of config.gateway.json, or add additional 'options' lines defining name servers, such as 'server=126.96.36.199', 'server=188.8.131.52', etc.
Microsoft Windows specific
- Users running 64-bit Windows should only have 64-bit Java installed. If you have 32-bit Java installed then we recommend uninstalling it.
- We stopped bundling Java as of UniFi Network 5.11.47. If you're installing that release or later please make sure you have manually installed a current release of Java 8 beforehand. Only the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is required.
- Oracle JRE 8 offers the simplest path as it will simply "just work" without requiring any changes. We may investigate alternative JVMs and update this message accordingly.
- For Debian/Ubuntu users installing via our repo, please update your APT source (see HERE).
- We support MongoDB 3.6 since 5.13.10, older UniFi Network Application versions only support up to MongoDB 3.4.
UniFi Network Application for Windows
UniFi Network Application for macOS
UniFi Network Application for Debian/Ubuntu and UniFi Cloud Key
UniFi Network Application for unsupported Unix/Linux distros *** DIY / Completely unsupported ***
unifi_sh_api (shell library)