- Add new Switch Ports list/detail/form.
- Improve speed of establishing controller connection.
- Improve stability.
- Improve and tweak some UI components.
- Fix PMF options for WPA3 security in WiFi form.
- Fix source port field in Port Forward form.
- Some fields in WiFi and Network configuration might be outdated or misrepresented. We are working on updating Settings to support the latest features.
Additional informationChanges from previous version 6.10.0 include:
- New features and fixes in WiFi form (PMF, Group Relay Interval, SAE, WPA3 192-bit mode).
- Rearrange settings to match the web interface more closely (move Firewall to Threat Management, updates in Security section, add SNMP configuration to System Settings, reorganize System Settings).
- Add blocked clients to client list.
- Stability improvements.
- Various UI tweaks and improvements.
TestFlight opt-in URL