$ sudo -i
- Update Settings to match the new structure and layout in Network application version 7.
- Slightly tweak appearance of notifications.
- Update setup wizard.
- Fix various issues in Settings.
- Fix issues with Topology view flickering and jumping around.
- Fix LAN IP not appearing in gateway and UDM device detail.
- Some fields in Settings might not be validated properly.
- Not all screens in Settings are fully aligned with the new design language or structure yet.
Additional informationChanges from previous builds of version 7.4.0 include:
- (Early Preview) Update Settings to match the new structure and layout in Network application version 7.
- Update console setup wizard.
- Update standalone AP setup wizard.
- Fix issue where topology button in dashboard would not show up.
- Fix various other issues.
- Add support for non-Network UniFi devices in Topology.
- Fix layout issues with Topology button in Dashboard.
- Fix check for internet status in Dashboard.
- Correctly show AR button in Dashboard for UDM-Pro-SE.
- Fix issues with layout in alerts.
- Disable renaming devices from other product lines.
- Fix 0% signal on some devices.
- Fix handling of USP-Strip (no longer handled as UAP).
- Fix issues with “phantom” unadopted AP setup pop-up.
- Improve handling of small values in Statistics.
- Fix Network form not working as expected when there is no gateway adopted.
TestFlight opt-in URL