Overview* This is a rolling release, everyone will receive it in the coming days!
- Add email validation for UI account creation during setup.
- Add Hard Drive Issues notifications to UniFi OS.
- Add visual icons for UID and Connect during backup restore.
- Add support for remote syslog.
- Add memory limits for the Network application.
- Add Load Balancing support.
- Improve compatibility with the UACC-CM-RJ45-MG module.
- Improve firmware upgrade stability from the UI.
- Improve speedtest stability.
- Improve UX when installing and updating applications.
- Improve Remote Access connection stability.
- Improve DPI performance.
- Limit restoring local backups only from the same console model.
- Backup restore will skip restoring the backup schedule if remote access is disabled.
- Provide previous subnet information when detecting existing subnet during setup.
- Block poweroff and console reboot actions in UniFi OS when applications are installing or updating.
- Show SSD lifespan in UniFi OS (for setups with SSD).
- Auto detect link speed for SFP+ ports.
- Upgrade Suricata to 6.0.5.
- Fix getting the wrong Config Backup list after console owner transfer.
- Fix inaccurate timezone converting causing schedule issues for Scheduled Traffic Rules.
- Fix showing false "Insert Network Cable" screen on LCM when only using WAN2 (SFP+).
- Fix Bluetooth disconnecting issue when setting up MAC Address Clone with the Mobile app.
- Fix gateway configuration error when using Jumbo Frames and having Port 9 set to LAN.
- Fix Load Balancing doesn't work after remapping WAN ports.
- Fix showing incorrect WAN IP in the UniFi OS settings after remapping WAN ports.
- Fix race condition when configuring Honeypot.
- Fix DNS Cache (dnsmasq) issue when using PPPoE.
- Fix inaccurate timestamp for latest cloud backup.
- Fix log rotate for firewall logs.
- Display right IP address on UOS when using PPPoE.
- Fix issue where the topology page is broken in some cases.
- Auto-negotiation may not work when using the UACC-CM-RJ45-MG module. Instead, configure a fixed speed.
Additional informationPlease report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
Manual upgrade instructions
SSH into your UDM-SE and execute the following in it's shell (replace <firmware_url> with one of the download links found below):
ubnt-systool fwupdate <firmware_url>
Laatst bewerkt door een moderator: