OverviewA logic bug in the identity authentication process is fixed. Please update to the latest version (1.3.26) as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, changing PIN length is supported for 4, 6, and 8 digits in this version. Go to UniFi Access controller > Settings > Preferences to set up PIN Code Length.
- Make sure UA-Pro firmware is updated to the latest version (2.1.93)
- Once PIN length changed, the previous PIN Code for all existing users and visitors will be deleted automatically. You need to re-input a new PIN Code.
- Support changing PIN length (Require: UA-Pro 2.1.93)
- Add identity authentication for Reset Emergency
- Optimize the acquisition of timeline data
- Optimize the UX of Elements and Locations
- Optimize the chart of Access Logs
- Fix a logic bug in the identity authentication process when Emergency is enabled
Additional informationUniFi Access controller will not update automatically. Please follow the below steps to update manually.
- Go to UniFi OS > System Settings > Updates.
- Select Access controller to update to the latest version (1.3.26).