* You can find the UniFi OS introduction here.
As of UDM firmware 1.2.0 (and later) Smart Queues are default enabled for existing and new installs when the WAN speed is <=300Mbps. If you're experiencing unexpected slowness then please double check the configured speeds or disable Smart Queues under Settings>Networks>WAN>Common Settings>Smart Queues in Classic Mode or Settings>Internet>WAN Networks>WAN>Common Settings>Enable Smart Queues in New Settings.
- Upgrade kernel to 4.19.
- Add breadcrumbs navigation bar in Portal.
- Add automatic DNS Forwarding for OpenVPN tunnels.
- Add option to transfer ownership in device Settings.
- Add backup management in account.ui.com.
- Add ability to download backup files (Network application only).
- Add option to restore from previously downloaded backup file from local portal Settings.
- Add flashing-blue LED indication when no WAN connection on UDM-Base.
- Improve precision of topology discovery by searching neighbors via LLDP.
- Improve performance when doing traffic shaping.
- Improve DPI accuracy by reducing amount of "unknown traffic".
- Use only strong list of ciphers for L2TP.
- Update design for Portal header section.
- Fix periodic high CPU load spikes when DPI is enabled.
- Fix bug when U-LTE sometimes was not selected as active WAN interface.
- Fix content filtering not working on dual-IP stack networks.
- Fix issue when WAN IP is not obtained after reboot.
- Fix bug when reconfiguring switch port would cause up to 5sec of downtime.
- Fix LLDP daemon crashes in some edge cases.
- Fix bug when Suspend feature and IP-accounting feature could not be enabled simultaneously.
- Fix setup survey appearing after closing it.
- Fix stacking order for the drop-down menu in Settings when switching release channels.
- Use “Official” release channel name for applications.
- Change the “My Account” button direction in the Account menu to account.ui.com.
- High memory usage in some setups.
- PPPoE throughput could be affected when IPS/IDS is enabled.
- Honeypot is not working.
Additional informationPlease report any issues you encounter with this release using the Report Bug form.
Manual upgrade instructions
SSH into your UDM-Pro and use the command example to upgrade your UDM ( firmware URL's can be found below ):